5 Best Dash Cameras of of 2023
Following are the top 5 Dash Cameras in Canada that we pick, based on rating, price, quality and popularity.
1- REDTIGER 4K Dash Cam Front and Rear Camera, WiFi GPS Car Camera Free 32GB
- 4K+1080P Dual Recording – The REDTIGER F7N dual dash cams records video up to Ultra HD 4K(3840*2160P)+FHD 1080P resolutions, helps you read the key details like road signs, vehicle number plates, etc. Besides, the front 170°and re
- r 140°wide-angle dash cameras ensure to reduce blind area, and important evidence can be retained and presented in the event of a collision.
- Superior Night Vision – The driving recorder adopts an excellent optical lens with an ultra-large F1.5 aperture and 6 layers, and is equipped with HDR/WDR technology, capturing important details clearly under low light conditions.
- Built-In WiFi/Smart App Control – The dashboard camera can connect to your smartphone APP via built-in WiFi. Use the [REDTIGER] App to view, playback, and manage the dashcams on your IOS or Android devices. Furthermore, You can also download and edit videos in the app, and one-click sharing allows you to share your travel scenery and beautiful moments with your friends and family.
- Dash Cam With GPS – This drive recorder has a built-in GPS. It records the driving route, real-time speed, location, etc.. tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Windows and Mac RedtigerPlayer, which will provide further additional evidence if an accident occurs.
- Reliable Features for Accident Recording – The car dashboard camera has Loop Recording allows continuous recording when the SD card is full; When G-sensor detects a sudden collision, it locks and saves the collision video;24H Parking monitor enables the dashcam to record continuously for 24 hours with Timelapse function at parking mode (Hardwire kit is needed)